In these present Terms & Conditions, the following definitions apply:
“Device”: means the product “coMra Palm”, “coMra Delta” or “coMra Wave”, which is being distributed through this current webspace.
“Seller”: means the company “RADIANT LIFE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, registered number HE 233267, registered address Halkokondyli, 10, AMARAL 7, Floor 1, Flat 101, Lykavitos, 1071, Leykosia, Cyprus” and only
“Buyer”: means any individual physical or legal person that expresses the will to buy the Device.
“Purchase Order”: The order placed by the Buyer requesting the purchasing of any amount of Devices.
“Purchase Invoice”: The invoice issued by the Seller to the Buyer, confirming the amount of Devices purchased, the price per device as well as the overall price and the relevant taxes.
“Delivery Point”: The physical location where the Device is to be delivered to the Buyer as per the Purchase Order and the Purchase Invoice.
A. The Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer consists only of:
(a) these Standard Purchase Terms & Conditions;
(b) the applicable Purchase Order;
(c) the coMra Palm booklet that is included within the device package and
(d) the coMra User Guide, the latest version of which may be downloaded from the following webspace: https://comra-therapy.com/downloads.html
B. It is the Buyer’s sole responsibility to go through all the above-mentioned documents before attempting to use the device. Should the Buyer come across anything in the above documents that is not clear to him/her, then the Seller may offer the required clarifications at contact us.
C. The Seller bears no responsibility and the Buyer clearly abolishes the Seller from all liability, in the cases that the Buyer causes any harm whatsoever either to him/herself or to third parties due to a lack of complying with the above, under (A), mentioned documents.
D. As is clearly stated above under “1. Definitions”, the term “Seller” refers to the company “Radiant Life Technologies Ltd” and only. Consequently, these current Terms & Conditions apply only in cases where the “Seller” is the company “Radiant Life Technologies Ltd” indeed. Any individual physical or legal person that chooses to obtain the Device via portals such as, for example, e-bay, does so at his/her own risk. The Seller bears absolutely no responsibility whatsoever for Devices purchased under such or similar conditions.
3. DELIVERY of the Device
– The Seller agrees to deliver the Device to the Buyer on the terms set out in these present Terms & Conditions.
– The Seller shall pack, load, and deliver the Device to the Delivery Point depicted in the Purchase Order mentioned above under “1. Definitions”.
– The risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer upon receipt of the Device at the Delivery Point, unless otherwise agreed to by the Buyer in writing.
4. INSPECTION, ACCEPTANCE & REJECTION
– Upon delivery of the Device as per above under (3), the Buyer shall inspect and operate the Device, according to these present Terms & Conditions and as per the instructions clearly depicted in the documents mentioned above under 2.(A)a.
– In case there is an issue with the unencumbered operation of the Device, the device-warranty will be immediately implemented.
– However, the Seller maintains the right to inspect any Device rejected by the Buyer. It is clearly stated and understood that the Seller bears no responsibility for Devices that will be found to have been bruised, dropped to the ground, placed near heat sources or that have been in any way fallen subject to abuse. In all such cases, the damaged due to abuse Devices are not being covered by the Device warranty.
5. PRICE/PAYMENT TERMS
– Upon the placing of an order by the Buyer, the Seller will issue immediately a Purchase Invoice.
– Price increases or charges not expressly set out in the Purchase Invoice shall not be effective unless agreed to in advance in writing by the Buyer. The Purchase Invoice shall include a reference to the Purchase Order.
Unless otherwise stated in a Purchase Order, all prices or other payments stated in the Purchase Order are exclusive of any taxes. The Seller shall separately itemise all applicable taxes each on the Purchase Invoice and indicate its applicable tax registration number(s). The Buyer will pay all applicable taxes to the Seller when the applicable invoice is due. The Seller will remit all applicable taxes to the applicable government authority as required by applicable laws.
The Seller offers a Device warranty of 18 months under the specific Warranty conditions listed on the warranty certificate.
– The technology of the Device is the product of an international patent that is the sole intellectual property of the Seller. Therefore, no parts of the Device may be copied or reproduced without the written authorisation of the Seller.
– The trademark of the Device “coMra – Coherent Multi Radiance” is the intellectual property of the Seller, especially used for the branding of the Device and may not be used for the branding of products, other than the Device, without the written authorisation of the Seller.
This Agreement is governed by the E.U. Law and the local jurisdiction of Athens, Greece.